Tuesday, October 16, 2007

About me

Have you ever been so close but so far away at the same time?
Well thats were I stand with my academic aspect of my life. I am a junior in high school. Yet I only have 8 ½ credits. But now that I have found a program that is working for me, and is helping me as much as it can to achieve my goal to graduate,things are starting to look up. My goal over all is to graduate. Working diligently, I seem to be getting closer and closer to my goal by the day. I wish to walk with my class of 2009 and finally have what I've been working so aggressively for.

I'm a really outgoing person and I love to have fun. I'm very social. I love to meet new people, as long as they have a good sense humor. I have a few really close friends, and I would do anything for them. The way I know they would do just about anything for me. When I'm discouraged, they're always there for me. I love to play sports. I'm pretty much a God at football. Fearless on the field, and people know to look out for me. Over all my friends reign supreme. They are everything to me.

My family is amazing. I've never been in a fight with any of my family members. We are a very tight group. If one of us needs help the whole family will come together and pitch in. No matter what the problem, or things that might come in between, it doesn't matter. We're there for each other, and thats all that matters.

My dream job would have to be a mechanic or a computer programer. It's a tough decision between the two. I love to work on cars, and I love to work with computers. My family is big in mechanics. My Grandmother and Uncle both worked with cars. They both have inspired me to create things and work with things to make them a new. When it comes to computers, I love to see what makes them work, and when I can figure out a problem that occurs in one, it makes me feel highly of myself. Problem solving are both really big aspects of being a mechanic or a computer programer. I'm pretty good at problem solving, and these two things that I love to do just seem to fit.

Through life, we all meet challenges, face things we don't want to, but if we can see the good in the outcome, then life just seems to fall in place. No matter if its school, family, friends or professionalism. I can't wait to see what my future upholds for me.

No comments: